Thursday, February 17, 2011

Movie list

I consider myself a bit of a movie buff, but to my great shame there are some movies that I haven't watched, that I really should.

Here is my list of movies I wrote up beginning of this year that I want to watch *soon*. In no particular order.

Fight Club
Requiem for a dream -check [Not everybody's cup of tea but as good movie, with a brilliant performance by Ellen Burstyn] 
Clerks
Caddyshack
The Big Lebowski
Blade runner
Matrix (Seen it before but want to watch it again)
The Godfather
The silence of the lambs
Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind
Donnie Darko
Kill Bill series
Trainspotting
Reservoir Dogs
Scarface
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Ed Wood
Se7en - check [Average, doesn't deserve to be on this list] :'(
Dead Poets Society
A Beautiful mind
Lord of the rings series (Seen it before but want to watch it again)
No Country for old men
The Hurt locker
The Deer hunter
2001; A space odyssey


*ADDED*
Equlibrium





Loved  Inglorious Basterds and Pulp Fiction so I have high hopes for Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs.

What movies would you recommend me adding to the list? 

8 comments:

  1. Share your taste in Quentin Tarantino movies. Also try "Equilibrium"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gran Torino if you want Clint Eastwood at his best. I enjoyed it anyways. I've heard lots of good things about Inception as well, dunno if you've seen it. I actually haven't....on the list though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen Gran Torino and Inception both movies were cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those files what about "Midnight Meat Train?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. My personal favorite is Armour of God II: Operation Condor with Jackie Chan.

    What.

    I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fight club-great
    requiem for a dream-amazing
    donnie darko-good but really confusing
    lord of the rings- greatest movie series ever
    no country for old men-great

    ReplyDelete
  7. And where is Harry Potter?
    Jokes :P

    Did you watch Inception? I heard it was very good. Also, if you want to view the most disturbing movie ever, try looking up "A Serbian Film" on google. Then decide for yourself to buy it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every single one of those is a good movie. Watch in any order asap!

    ReplyDelete